The Bamboo Robe - Grey
This housecoat is different from all others out there - long, sleek and comfortable, it is the perfect robe for getting ready or lounging around in.
- Made from a blend of Rayon from Bamboo, Organic Cotton and Spandex - We like to be “Au Naturale” and good to the environment.
- OEKO-TEX Certified - That means no yucky chemicals were used in the making of this fabric!
- Long, sleek and cozy - Didn’t shave your legs? No problem! No one can see them now!
- Breathable robe with just enough stretch - For those nights you want an extra helping of dinner - or wine.
- No pockets. Why not? Because the fabric is so slinky, the pockets would slump and anything placed in them would pull on the robe - so we left them out! If you love pockets, check out our Sweat Pant Robe instead!
- No returns/Exchanges - We assume you wear your robe like we do – naked. Meaning returns would be a little too icky.
- Be kind. Wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
Want to see more pictures? Follow us on Instagram @househillcroft and check out our “Robes IRL” highlight!
Sizing - if you are unsure of sizing feel free to reach out and ask! Based on feedback, the robes run slightly large so you may want to consider sizing down!